- Degas Leotards -Better for short torso, long legs perfect ballet body however some the sizing varies and work better for longer torso if you're unsure call Customer Service! The Degas fabric is so soft, it is absolutely amazing!
- Yumiko Leotards -Sizing varies. The Charlotte for sure is longer and the Denise is shorter. I know from experience. Good quality but I have seen some leotards that the trim starts to separate from the rest of the leotard. It's never happened to me though so it might just be lack of proper care. Definitely my favorite leotard brand! The people who work at the stores are really nice, helpful, and friendly, even over the phone! Definitely worth the money.
- Wear Moi -Some run a little wide. Do not stretch much side to side. Not always good for long torso girls. Run a little small.
- Bloch -Good for all.
- Mirella -Better long torso. Not as flattering and sometimes uncomfortable on shorter torso girls.
- Motionwear -Basic can be worn by anybody. Run a little wide. Cotton sometimes uncomfortable or hard. Motionwear is made in the USA but lacks quality control. My friends and I have gotten leotards from them that already had a holes and I have gotten a leotard that was supposed to be symmetrical but came slightly asymmetrical.
- Capezio -Basic sometimes cheap quality. Worn by all.
- Sansha -Basic not always great quality. Fit not great for short torso girls.
So that concludes my list! I know there are many more I just simply don't know enough about them. Hope this helped!
Love and Stay Preppy,