Just like last year I'm posting both the binder covers I made with my subjects, AND the blank binder covers that you could fill in yourself! Here's how you enter in your own subjects.
1) Save the picture to your computer.
2) Go to my favorite photo editing website PicMonkey.
3) Click on edit photo and select the binder cover you saved.
4) Go to the text button on the left hand side of the website to select your font, color, and size! Don't forget to center the font so your binder cover looks nice and even. :)
5) After you are done with your font, press save at the top of the screen to save the binder cover to your computer and potentially rename it. For example, if I downloaded the blank Lilly Pulitzer Lobstah Roll binder cover and had Science as the text I might save it to my computer as "Lilly Pulitzer Lobstah Roll Binder Cover BLANK", and after editing it with the text "Science", save the new version as "Lilly Pulitzer Lobstah Roll Binder Cover" or as "Lilly Pulitzer Lobstah Roll Science Binder Cover". Make sense?
Okay that's enough of the directions, here are the binder cover I did for the 2014-2015 school year!
For the front of my binder, I used Lilly Pulitzer First Impression
This year I did add a monogram to the front and I think it's so cute! I'll do a Craft Preppy for this soon!
I couldn't decide if I wanted First Impression or Lilly Pulitzer A Story Written in the Sun for the cover, so I also did a monogram one for A Story Written in the Sun!
I used Lilly Pulitzer She She Shells for French! I absolutely adore She She Shells. Did anyone see the Tate Skirt or the Little Delia Dress in it? They were adorable!
For AP Prep Bio, or Biology, I used Lobstah Roll. I figured that the lobsters were animals and because biology is the study of living things it kind of tied in, right?
For English I decided to use A Story Written in the Sun. Lilly Pulitzer never made clothes in this print but it was the overarching print for Resort 2014, I love it!
For Math I used Lilly Pulitzer Hotty Pink Lemonade. I love the Delia Dress in this print, plus Lilly Pulitzer redid their jeep in this print! I couldn't decide if I wanted to use Hotty Pink Lemonade or Lilly Pulitzer Mojo for Math so I made both!
Lilly Pulitzer Mojo was used for AP World History! I used Mojo because I just ordered a dress in it from the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale. That haul will be posted as soon as my items arrive!
I used Electric Feel for Health! I love the vibrant colors in this print and I think it makes a really cute Elsa Top!
If you have and binder cover requests just comment below! I love knowing what people think about my posts and getting feedback so if you have a suggestion on what I could do better, or for new blog posts feel free to leave it! I of course did some shopping while I was in Florida so look out for that haul soon! Have an amazing school year!
Love and Stay Preppy,